Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a Wonderfully Unproductive Life.

Have done sweet F.A all weekend, minus Friday night when I peaked too early and had to leave the rest of the crew in the middle of the cross punching back cocktails. I attempted to complete module 3 of my TEFL course but there are so many quiz parts to it, and it's getting to the difficult stuff, like prepositions and present perfects and past participles and future perfect continuous present acknowledgement forever and ever amen. Anyway as I was trying to complete my quiz I kept getting sidetracked and I ended up playing freaking Solitaire instead. I don't know why.

Tomorrow (or later today, as it's now 1am in Sydney) is another working week and I am actually looking forward to it. I've decided I will kick some corporate (or as "corporate" as my company can be) butt. But not before my coffee. At least I have a job.

This week will be better though. Not like today. Today was useless. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment