Friday, August 21, 2009

Aaaaalriiiiiight!

I'm so proud of myself I just finished my first assessment for the Introductory Accounting part of my course! YAY! I gotta tell ya, those were a lot of numbers I went through - I never went through so many numbers in the past 10 years, it was really like I was back in high school again doing homework! Do kids now do assessments online and submit them online? How old do I sound ....

I also inquired about an el cheapo flight to Paris in January. I've never thought of going to Paris in January but there you have it. It's coz it was cheaper to go to Paris than it is to go to London so I thought what the hey ... and I get to see Paris! Accommodation now ....

Anyway today was a good day for me. I'm sick though (not swine flu, maybe piglet flu) but I'm proud of the very small little tiny steps I made today in my quest for .... the pursuit of happiness. H A P P I N E S S - spelt correctly.

Yay me!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment